The EZ-660BAT is a 100% battery operated cost-effective tracking GPS device for managing assets that will be deployed for long periods without maintenance requirements. Its design is optimized for periodic location updates, rather than real-time tracking. The battery life is 3-5 years. Reporting is 2 times per day (every 12 hours).
Key Features / Benefits
- Will show the last reported address in the control panel.
- It will show on the map or in a cluster depending on its proximity to other vehicles/assets.
- The zoom to vehicle option functions as expected.
- The EZ660 is programmed to just report in 2x per day and then go into a deep sleep until its next “reporting time”.
With regard to Landmarks:
- if the device started inside a landmark, and upon its next report is OUTSIDE that landmark, then a landmark exit alert will occur upon its next report.
- the same is true if the device starts outside a landmark and upon its next report, it will show “landmark entry”.
- These are NOT real-time alerts. But the address in the CP and the customer will eventually get the enter/exit alert.
Reports once per minute (plus turns) when vehicle is on and once per hour
Device Software Highlights
- Web-based; providing access to your fleet information limited only by your access to the internet.
- Fleet tracking is set at 60 seconds plus turns.
- Supports “closest vehicle” worker dispatch functionality providing accurate ETAs and reduce the wasted time between jobs and improve customer relations.
- Provides real-time location, speed, heading, stopping and mileage data.
- Track maintenance schedules based upon real-time mileage data.
- Provides hard breaking and hard acceleration information to help get rid of unsafe driving behavior.
- Monitor idling to reduce fuel and unnecessary wear on your vehicle.
- Provides exact arrival and departure data relative to any task, which will increase billing accuracy and reduce billing write-offs and disputes.
- Provides the ability to create customized zones (landmarks) and receive data relative to the entering, exiting and time spent within each customized zone.
- Mapping with Google Street View and Google Earth integration.
- Unlimited users (no additional software license fees or charges).
- Custom Map Icons (including the ability to input actual photos of each of your vehicles).
- Provides 1 year of historical tracking data and reporting with 3 years of historical data archived, for future reference if and when needed.