This product will support all powered equipment and trailers such as dry
vans, flatbeds, tankers, reefers, and chassis.
– Logistics/Transportation Company
– Inter-modal Company
– Construction Company
– Electrical Contractors
– Trailer Rental Company
- Size: 2.15” L x 4.33” W x 1.59” H
- Weight: 12 oz.
- Operation Temp. Range: -22°F to +167°C
- Wireless Specs: CDMA Dual Band 850/1900 MHz
- Deep Sleep: 500uA@ 12V
- Sleep on Network: 13mA @12V
- Operating voltage: 9-16 VDC Vehicle
- Operating voltage: 86mA @ 12V
- Location Accuracy: 6.56 Ft
- Internal Back-up Battery: 5.2aH
- when Sleeping – about 60 days*
- while actively in use – about 70 hours*
- Certifi cations: FCC, CE, IC, PTCRB, and Verizon Wireless
- Amber LED for cellular connectivity
- Green Led for GPS Location Lock
*May vary based on the reported power usage of the
device and the battery capacity
The EZ-360-TT is our trailer tracker specifically designed and engineered for your trailers. The device is built to withstand harsh environments and contains internal cellular and GPS satellite antennas. It requires a 12- or 24-volt power source, but it also contains an internal backup battery that will typically enable the device to function for 60 days without power.
Key Features / Benefits
- Reports every 10 minutes
- When device/trailer is disconnected from tractor, the device will report in its location information and go to sleep.
- Low power consumption when in sleep mode (disconnected from tractor) and will wake up to report in once a day.
- If the device/trailer is moved more than 300 feet without being connected to power, a TOW alert will occur. The device has a built-in motion sensor.
- Power Disconnect alert – if the 12V power is removed from the device.
- Low-battery notifi cation and voltage monitoring.
- Ability to monitor activity (1 input/ground trigger) such as the opening and closing of rear trailer doors.
- Internal backup battery when power is disconnected.
Device Software Highlights
- Web based; providing access to your fleet information limited only by your access to the internet.
- Fleet tracking updates every 10 minutes when the device/trailer is connected to the vehicle’s trailer power connector. Will also update on a daily basis when device/trailer is unplugged.
- Provides arrival and departure data relative to any job/location, which will increase billing accuracy and reduce billing write-offs and disputes.
- Mapping with Google Street View and Google Earth integration.
- Unlimited users (no additional software license fees or charges).
- Custom map icons (including the ability to input actual photos of your trailer).
- Provides 18 months of historical tracking data and reporting with 3 years of historical data archived for future reference, if and when needed.