- 2.4Ghz BLE 4.1
- Configuration via the BlueLink Admin app available in the Google Playstore
- Operating Temperature: -22º to 176º F (-30º to 80º C)
Storage Temperature: -40º to 180º F (-40º to 85º C)
Humidity: 0 to 99% 110F (40C), non-condensing
Shock/Vibration/Mechanical: meets or exceeds EIA
standard RS-316B 3G (operating), 20G
(non \operating) XYZ 3 directions. Meets SAE J1455
- CANbus J1939 / OBDII
- RS-485 J1708
- Two harness options:
- Plug & Play – J1939, J1708 or OBDII pass-through connector prewired to wire harness. Plugs directly into the vehicle’s Jbus port.
- Hard-wire – intrusive connection to the vehicle’s Jbus data wires.
- 2.71″ x 1.49″ x 0.75″ (69mm x 38mm x 19mm)
BlueLink plugs into the vehicle’s ECM port (J1939, J1708 or OBDII port) and sends via Bluetooth BLE4.1 to the DriverLog Logbook app the engine diagnostics data required by FMCSA for ELD compliance including: Odometer, Engine Hours, Engine ON / OFF. Additionally, BlueLink sends periodic engine diagnostic codes as they appear that can be displayed on the device for the driver and can be forwarded by the device to the fleet management server via the cellular data plan of the device. BlueLink is able to monitor simultaneously or separately the J1939, J1708 and OBDII protocols.
BlueLink is easily plugged into the ECM port via a J1708 (6pin), J1939 (9pin), J1708/J1939 (9pin) dual pass through connector or an OBDII connector. Alternatively, BlueLink can be hard wired in place.
Over and above the FMCSA requirements, BlueLink also sends additional engine data such as: fuel level, fuel consumption and major engine diagnostic codes to be processed by a 3rd party application on any device and forwarded by the device to the fleet management server.
Key Features / Benefits
- BlueLink transfers the Jbus data to any tablet or smartphone via Bluetooth.
- Reads and transfers the vehicle’s ECM data to any device
- Simply plug BlueLink into the vehicles Jbus port and you’re all set!
- Easily connect BlueLink to any device
- Reads J1939, J1708 & OBDII